At Diamond International Public School Education for Life, Excellence in Education and Commitment to a meaningful Education are of prime importance. Quality education is provided to each and every child. DIPS believes that love for education should be developed for children in initial years and conditions should be created for them to pursue a positive approach in life.
Highly Competent and experienced faculty.
Personality development programmes and guest seminars.
Abacus and vedic maths to improve concerntration and memory.
A unidirectional teaching method is being increasingly substituted by a multidirectional group workshop method. Here the teacher becomes the group coordinator initiating work, nurturing students without the phobia of examinations and homework. Development of oral and written expression is emphasized upon. Home assignments are not a carry-over of class work but oriented towards honing individual talents.
To infuse scientific temper, practicals are extensively done. Audio – Visual Teaching aids are extensively used to make the study interesting.
At the primary and the secondary level, our schools lay extra emphasis on a development-based curriculum. Special attention is given on inculcating optimistic attitude and healthy habits for a positive self-esteem.
It is at this stage of education that we encourage children to constructively question things around them. And this is also the stage where we make the teaching-learning process more personalized and meaningful.
Because children are at an age where they pick up things very quickly, we also offer them the option of learning an additional language – Indian and foreign – apart from English – the language of instruction. As children continue to learn and grow, we regularly monitor they development and share it with parents.
Hence, we work together with parents since the very beginning. Medium of Instruction The teaching methodology incorporates a student-centered system of learning. While English is the medium of instruction, students have a third language in middle school.
· ART :-‘’Art is an International language understood by all’’. Art Room is a divine place where you can imagine shades of all dreams in abundance, where you can express your feelings with the help of representational colours. The walls of this functional room display the glowing dreams shining in the eyes of our children and give them an opportunity to represent their creativity and novelty which makes the on lookers spellbound. Our art room is also fully equipped with – colours, brushes, easel stands and all required materials.
· SPORTS :Sports education at APS not only teach the students to maintain the physical stamina, but also the habit of obedience, discipline, determination, resilience & team spirit.The main objectives of the sports department of APS is to promote healthy & active lifestyle through practice and participation in games, to hunt & explore talent in various games and to train students in various games to excel & achieve at STATE/ National Level Tournaments.
· MUSIC &DANCEIn an effort to make our students ‘complete Artists’- with discipline and dedication, we have well-equipped three separate rooms for Dance, Music Vocal and music Instrumental.Rooms have all the necessary resources like Indian and western instruments, sound system, computer system with internet facility. Students are taught how to use software and advance technology to bring innovation in their musical compositions.
Diamond International Public School is situated at Patta Hamirpur, which is a fast growing EDUCATIONAL district in HIMACHAL. It is accessible to students living in different parts of the city.
Infrastructure and Facilities
Infrastructure and Facilities
· Unique open school design
· Well-equipped, IT-enabled classrooms with multimedia projectors
· State-of-the-art Computer, Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics laboratories
· Multipurpose Auditorium
· A modern Centre for Performing Arts
· Special Activity rooms for Art, Music (Western & Indian), Dance, Drama and Yoga
· Purpose-built play areas for pre-primary and primary
· Sporting facilities: Basketball, Tennis, Table-tennis, Badminton, Cricket and Judo
· Medical Centre with qualified nurses and a doctor
· Learning Centre with 5,200 books, 10 journals and magazines, 160 multimedia (CD/ DVD/Audio Cassettes), and 6 online databases
· Wi-Fi enabled campus
· Energy conservation initiatives like LED lighting
· Safe campus with modern security systems