The Diamond International Public School , Patta is opening admission for the classes Nursery onwards (provided the seats are available).
Registration Every candidate must be registered prior to the date laid down each year by the school. The deadline is usually in March for admission into the School. There is a fee that must be paid on registration and this is non-refundable.
· Age Eligibility (As on 1stApril: Nursery – 2.5 to 3.5 yrs, LKG – 3.5 to 4.5 yrs &UKG – 4.5-5.5 yrs and so on for other classes.
· In the admission for Grade I-V, students have to show the Report card of the previous class.
· All examinations are based on the CBSE Syllabus, so that there should be no need for a pupil to make extra preparation for them.
· Three Photographs of the student (one attached to application form) One photograph each of Mother & Father One photograph of Guardian.
· If parents are living abroad Attested copy of birth certificate of the student clearly specifying date of birth (issued by Municipal Corporation or any other Competent Authority).
· Transfer Certificate (if applicable) from the previous school Report/ Mark sheet needed from the previous school Completed application form must be submitted at the school office within one week of issuance of the form.
· Parents and the students may be invited for an interaction with school management during the admission process. Dates for the same will be duly notify.
Documents Required at the time of Admission:-
Attested copy of Birth Certificate of student clearly specifying date of Birth (issuance by Municipal Corporation or any other Competent Authority). The date of birth of student must match with that according to the birth certificate.
Transfer certificate (If applicable) from previous school.
Progress Report / Marks sheet (if applicable) from previous school.
Blood Group Report.
Five passport sized photographs of student.
One photograph of student with both mother and father.
One photograph of student with guardian.
Parents and the student may be invited for an interaction with the School Principal during the admission process. Dates for the same will be duly notified.