TENTATIVE SCHEDULE OF MONTHLY
TESTS FOR CLASSES III TO X
M1 May 9-13
M2 June 21-25
M3 Oct. 22-28
M4 Jan. 2018 16-20
EXAMINATION SCHEDULE FOR CLASSES
XI & XII (2017-18)
1st Monthly Test (M1) May 23 onwards
1st Terminal Exam (T1) August 1 onwards
2nd Monthly Test (M2) September 15 onwards
2nd Terminal Exam (T2) October 23 onward
For Class XI – Feb. 2018
For Class XII – March 2018
SCHEDULE FOR EVALUATION
FOR LKG TO II CLASS (2017-18)
- Evaluation 1 will be from April to August 2017.
- Evaluation II will be from Aug. 16 to Nov. 2017.
- Evaluation III will be from Dec. 2017 to March 2017.
THE SYSTEM OF AWARDS
Prizes will be awarded for outstanding performance in academics games, sports, hobbies & activities. 95% attendance is must be appear.
Evaluation is not less important than teaching. Our evaluation system is devised to develop the habit of regular, systematic & methodical work among the students. There will be four Formative Assessments and two summative Assessments in a year as mentioned in Academic Calendar. Objective type/direct answers/short answer questions get due weightage in the question papers to make the tests more reliable & comprehensive. 95% attendance is a must to appear in any exam.
CLASS-VIII, IX & XI
The final examination will be conducted by the school. Where the question papers will be set by the DIPS, the result will be declared by the school.
The final examination of Classes X and XII will be conducted by CBSE Delhi.
The school holds special/coaching classes before and after the school for weak students as well as for those who are brilliant. A nominal additional fee is charged for these classes.
- No one who has been absent on the previous day will be admitted to class without the permission of the class teacher and a fine of Rs. 20/- per day will be charged.
- No leave is granted except on prior application from parents or guardians, for possible reasons only. A fine of Rs. 20/- will be charged for any absence.
- Repeated absence without leave or unexplained absence for more than four consecutive days render the students liable to have his/her name struck off the rolls. Readmission may be granted only as per school norms.
- All are expected to attend the school on the opening day after the monsoon vacation, and autumn and winter breaks.
- A students returning to school after suffering from an infectious disease should produce a doctor’s certificate, permitting him/her to do so.
PARENTS TEACHER MEETING
Your visit to the school will be of much use to the student’s whatever their academic level. Parents can meet the teacher on any working day within half an hour after the school timing.
PARENT’S TEACHER MEETING
(2017-18) On Saturdays of
LKG to V : May & Oct. 2017
VI to VIII : June & November 2017
IX & X : August & December 2017
XI & XII : September 2017 & January 2018
Private tuition should as a rule to be discouraged as it saps the initiative of the students. In case the guardians feel that special coaching is necessary for their wards, they should consult the principal for his assistance and advice, so that their hard earned money is put to proper use.
The school has its own transport, presently …. buses for the students. Transport fee shall be charged for 12 months, which will be paid alongwith, the tuition fee as follows:-
- Bus charges will be according to distance.
- The students who use the school bus should line up to board the bus. They should get down at their proper bus stop only when the bus comes to the dead stop.
- The students adopt good manners while travelling in the school bus and should not protrude any part of their body.
- To withdraw, transport facility, one month’s notice is essentials on either side. Preference in school bus facility will be given to the students of Junior Classes, Girls Students, Physically Disable students & students who come from faraway places.
- A book is issued for two weeks days no new book is issued till the previous book is returned.
- No personal book is permitted to be taken into the library.
- A duplicate library card will be issued to a student only when he/she informs the librarian in writing of the loss of the first card and will pay the fine Rs. 20/-
- No encyclopedia, reference book, magazines and journals will be issued for home.
- Journals, magazines and reference book must be handled with care in the library. For any mutilation or disfiguring of the library material the student shall be penalized.
- Students must come to the library only during their library period as per the class time table.
- Students of class IX, X, XI and XII classes can consult the library books after recess.
The students should come to school in proper uniform prescribed for all the students from KG to Class XII. Students without proper uniform are not allowed to attend the school.
* Track Suit as per games period.
* For KG to II – Wednesday & Saturday
* For XI & XII Physical Education Practical alongwith games
* White shoes with track suit.
* Other will follow the New school Uniform Pattern
For Girls : Check Salwar/ Skirt, Cream Shirt, Tie, Belt, Badge.
For Boys : Cream Colour Trousers, Check Shirt, Tie, Belt, Badge
* Socks : Multi Round check Colours * School Shoe : Black
Winter :…………………… Sweater,…………………..Blazar as recommended by DIPS Management Committee.